An asset under the Grand Hotel Group (GHG)
, Hyatt Regency Perth is an integrated five-star hotel, office, retail and parking complex with the adjacent commercial centre known as Fortescue Centre. It is located at the eastern end of Perth’s Central Business District on the southern side of Adelaide Terrace and the northern side of Terrace Road between Plain Street to the east and Bennett Street to the west. Completed in 1984, it offers the largest standard sized guestrooms within the Perth CBD and many guestrooms offer views over the Swan River or city skyline. It had an occupancy rate of 76% in 2019.
Awards garnered by Hyatt Regency Perth include:
- 2021 Australian Hotels Association (WA) – Service to Australia Award – Winner of Management Employee Award for Food & Beverage, Housekeeping and Hotel Engineering & Maintenance
- 2019 WA Catering Institute of Australia Gold Plate Awards – Excellence in Health and High Tea
- 2019 WA Perth Airport WA Accommodation Awards for Excellence – Winner of Hotel Housekeeping Award and Hotel Engineering and Maintenance Award
- 2017 Australian Hotels Association (AHA) Accommodation Awards for Excellence – Winner of the Food & Beverage Service Award; Winner of the Conference and Events Award
- 2017 Gold Plate Awards – Excellence in Health, Licensed Asian and High Tea